Monday, November 06, 2023

SATURDAY / NOV 4 / HUBBY & ERIC GO PICK UP A CAR IN UTAH / GS NAILS / DOG PARK

SATURDAY
11-4-2023
 
 
 
 

 
 
Got up at 6AM to potty, so did Hubby. We stayed in bed for another 30 minutes. 
 
Up and dressed. Hubby let the dogs out. I made the bed. 
 
I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, with tea & Nanogreens for me.  

Hubby fed the dogs.

He cleaned the cat litter. He watched YouTube videos for a while.

Then he filled his Can Am tires with air. 

I started doing laundry-put in the comforter. I started the dishwasher after cleaning the kitchen.

I vacuumed the cat litter and armoire. 

Then we walked over to Stan & Betty's to feed the cats & clean litter. Still no poop. I texted Betty when I returned home. 

At home, Hubby put on a sweatshirt and left in the Can Am. He & Eric are going over to Veyo? Utah to pick up a car for Eric. Hubby's trailer & Eric's truck. Hope Eric is not drunk driving.

I watched TV. 

Fed the dogs at NOON. 

Betty called to talk about the cats. 

Hubby called at 12:30PM and told me that Dominic would be coming to get the radio parts in the garage. 

Hubby got back at 





Sunset was beautiful tonight. 

SATURDAY NIGHT SUNSET 5:47PM

 
 

No comments: