Monday, November 06, 2023

MONDAY / NOV 6 / INSURANCE APPT / TATER TO SHOP

MONDAY
NOVEMBER 6 2023
 
 
 

I got up at 3AM to potty. I was hot & sweaty, went to sleep on the sofa. 

Hubby was up at 5AM with the dogs. He said he had to change the cat litter because it was stinking. The light was on and woke me up.

I took a hot bath. Then I got dressed.

This DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME change is bullshit. I have been doing this for 62 years and it is so totally wearing on a person. 

Hubby took the dirty clothes to the laundry. He made the bed. He sat on the sofa to watch TV. He started on Youtube, but I told him I could not watch that crap anymore. We changed to Moonlighting reruns.

I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me. 

We watched TV. 

Of course, Hubby got a damn phone call from a customer before they open at 9AM. So he answered it. 

Hubby loaded the boxes into his truck that was delivered by FedEx. Then  Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I picked up dog poo. I put away clean clothes. I put away dishes. 

Then at 9:40AM, I brought Wilson in from outside. I drove to Medicare4Mesquite for my appointment with Jon to discuss health insurance. My policy went from $2.37/mo to $25/mo. Yippee.

Hubby will need to call and make an appointment to change his health insurance.

I drove back home. 

I did payroll bonus for employee. 

WILSON SLEEPING

Hubby & Tater got home late today; 5PM. 

Hubby had some dinner. 

The sun had already gone down by 4:30PM. This is just too early for darkness!

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: