Sunday, November 26, 2023

SUNDAY / NOV 26 / SUNNY & COLD /

 SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 26 2023
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 4:30AM. I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen. He had let the dogs out for potty. Tater vomited bile. 
 
I got up and took a hot bath. I got dressed, then slept in the recliner in the corner until 6AM. 

Hubby fed the dogs. Tater had to throw up again. Just bile.

I got up and made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby had warmed up the turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer.

Hubby said his tooth was infected again. He had taken several pain pills Tylenol, Aspirin, Antibiotics. 

I made the bed. I cleaned the cat litter and vacuumed. I moved the armoire and vacuumed.

I put the laundry in the washer and started it. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it. I later put away clean dishes. I cleaned out the knife holder.

Hubby finally got dressed. He was watching a movie called The Contractor. Then he went out to the garage to check on the lights and started working on some mountain in wood that he had made years ago and forgotten about. I went out to find Xmas decor (and my reindeer Xmas front door Mat) I brought more wood triangles inside to make Xmas trees. I brought in the sleeping bags to roll up instead of just having them thrown in the garage. I could NOT find the Xmas mat. 
 
We went to get groceries at Walmart, turkey bacon, milk, tomatoes, chalk paint for Xmas trees at 10AM. Then we drove to Tractor Supply to pick up diet dog food.
 
Drove home, unloaded groceries. Put groceries away. Put away clean laundry. Put away clean dishes. Put more dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

I went out to pick up doggy poo. Cleaned up Tater's vomit on the patio.
 
Had lunch. Hubby made me Yams & I had turkey bacons. 
 
Hubby ate his burrito.
 
I put out the new light I bought from Tractor Supply in the front of the house. It is solar powered.

I painted Xmas trees with new Chalk paint that we purchased at Walmart.

Watched a couple documentaries on TV.

Took Tater for a run/walk in the Golf Cart. It was so cold & windy out, that I had to wear a sweatshirt, gloves, and shoes. Hubby put Tater's SNOOD on his ears. Wilson rode on the seat in the golf cart. Lots of people walking out. Saw some golfers.
 
At home, I took my the sweatshirt and gloves. Got the collars off the dogs. Tater was really tired and slept beside the wall behind the dining room table. Then he joined Hubby on the sofa. 
 
I put away more clean dishes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: