Thursday, November 30, 2023

THURSDAY / NOV 30 / END OF NOVEMBER / SUNNY & COLD

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 30 2023
 
 

 

Got up at 6:30AM. I slept all night without Melatonin. When I got up, everything hurt. 

I think I might give the IV Infusions a break. I don't like the feeling now. 
 
The dogs slept all night, too. Sage slept beside me all night. Wilson had crawled up to get petted this morning.

So I got dressed. Hubby let the dogs out. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me. 

I made the bed. Hubby got dressed. He thought he was going to go rescue the Polaris out in the desert at 8AM, but the customer texted him and said he was going to turn it into his Warranty?

Hubby put a pain patch on my shoulder and gloves on my hands with shea butter. My hands are red, sore, cut from working with Clay. Dried. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home today.

I put dirty clothes in washer & started it. I put away clean clothes. I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. I put away clean dishes. I made more tea. 

I did bookwork. Had a couple customers trying to get stuff paid thru Insurance companies and had to re-submit everything again. It was stressful. Hubby was upset.

I went outside to pick up poo. It is cold, but the sun feels really warm.

I got done with bookwork at 11AM. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. Then he made a sandwich. He was talking to Marcel who had left his keys in the shop. We had to return to the shop to open it up.

Stopped to get gas. Some Meth heads came over to Hubby while he was filling the truck to tell his that he had a "Great Looking Truck!".

Drove to Las Vegas with Hubby & dogs. Stopped for potty, then dropped off shocks at Vital Suspension, Robert. We took a couple Xmas ornaments, a personal steel Xmas tree and an RMOR shop ornament.
 
SUNSET HEADING WEST ON I-15 TO VEGAS
 

Drove back home to Mesquite. Stopped at Walmart to swap out Propane bottles at the auto dispenser.
 
HUBBY GETTING PROPANE AT WALMART
 

At home, unloaded dogs. Dogs went out to potty.

We watched TV. I made more tea. Hubby made the bed. He got me some water & Melatonin. We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: