Monday, November 20, 2023

MONDAY / NOV 20 / WIND WARNINGS / LUPUS SYMPTOMS TIRED

MONDAY
NOVEMBER 20 2023  






Up at 4:30AM. I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby had been up all night, too. So he got the dog food ready. Dogs finally got up at 6AM. He let them outside.
 
We made the bed. 
 
Made turkey bacon in the air-fryer.

I went out to pick up dog poo.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Started laundry in the washer. I cleaned up kitchen and started the dishwasher.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because it was too cold today with lots of wind.

I sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Then at 11AM, I got ready for my eye appointment at Walmart with Renee Reinhold. I left the dogs at home and drove down there in the Jeep.

Tough to get a parking place because the parking lot was FULL. Lots of Thanksgiving shoppers for their Holiday dinners.
 
I got into see Renee at 11:40. The previous patient had gone over 10 minutes. Hubby called me the EXACT moment that I was walking in to the appointment and I had to tell him that unless it was an emergency, I had an appointment! She told me that the cloudiness is keeping me from seeing and I need to get it scraped by the YAG procedure. I told her that I had to wait for 2 hours and was never seen last time. So we left because Hubby had to get to work.
 
She called over and got me an appointment at 7:45AM so we are the first to get in on Monday. Hopefully, I will be able to see better.
 
I drove home, just exhausted. I had barely been able to walk out to my car from the office visit. I felt just so very tired.
 
At home, I made more hot tea. Let the dogs out. Gave them treats. 
 
I tried to take a nap, but that did not work. Hubby texted me about things I had to do for the shop, but I had no energy. It was not until 3:30PM that the exhaustion left me and I was able to email some pictures to a Vendor, do some other things. I felt so inefficient. 
 
The UPS lady delivered the t-shirts from 5Boys screenprinting. There were 100 in XL size.

Hubby finally got home at 5PM. The sun was already down and it was dark. 
 
Hubby & I walked to the mailbox to get the mail.

Hubby made himself some dinner. He watched TV. He fell asleep on the sofa. We watched Mannix again. Then I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: