Friday, November 10, 2023

FRIDAY / SO TIRED / TOOK HUBBY TO FORD DEALERSHIP /

FRIDAY
11-10-2023
VETERANS DAY (OBSERVED)
BANK HOLIDAY
 
 
 
 

 
 I was up at 5AM. I took a hot bath. Then I sat on the sofa for a while and watched the sunrise. 

Hubby put the dogs out and let them back inside. 

I got dressed and made the bed. Then I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. 
 
 
SUNRISE 6:02AM

Hubby cleaned cat litter before 8AM. I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. Then started it. I put dirty clothes in washer and started it.
 
It was cold enough that we had to turn on the fireplace. Dogs took an After-Breakfast-Nap.
 
 
AFTER BREAKFAST NAP TATER & WILSON
 

Hubby drove his Dually with Tater and I drove my Jeep down to the Ford Dealership because Hubby had an appointment to fix his ClockSpring. I pulled in behind Hubby and he loaded Tater into the Jeep. FIVE idiots in cars pulled up behind me in the parking lot. Then I put my flashers on. ANOTHER couple pulled out from the side and drove over the curb around me as I was waiting for Hubby to return. ANOTHER car pulled behind me to go in the other side. So I finally pulled out into the street to wait for Hubby. Those people are idiots at that Dealership.

I drove Tater & Hubby to the shop and dropped them off. 

Then I drove home. 

At home, I fixed another tea for myself. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I worked on CERAMICS for a while. 

I cleaned the oven. 

Then I sat down on the sofa with a heating pad because my back was hurting. 

I watched TV for a while. Medium tv show. 
 
At NOON, I fed Wilson his diet lunch.

I took a nap from 2PM to 3:30PM. 

I woke up and Wilson was outside, I let him inside. 

I did more bookwork.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby had Marcel from the shop drop him off at the Ford Dealership to pick up his Dually. 

Hubby made dinner and ate while watching Automotive shows.

We walked down to gt mail at 6PM. Talked to Stan & Betty. Talked to David. 

At home, I did more paperwork.

We watched TV for a while - Elementary on Pluto TV. 
 
Robert, Wilson, Tater, and Hubby were all sitting on the sofa together.
 
ROBERT, WILSON, TATER, & HUBBY
 

I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 10:30PM.

Hubby came to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: