Monday, November 06, 2023

SUNDAY / NOVEMBER 5 / WALMART / TRACTOR SUPPLY / TATER RUNS WITH GOLF CART

SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 5 2023
 
 

 


Got up at 6:30AM, I let Hubby sleep until 7:30AM. 

I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I put out cheese & milk for the kitties. I put the dirty clothes in the washer. 

I put the dogs out for potty.

Hubby finally got out of bed and made breakfast for the dogs. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

My back was hurting badly and I had to sit on a heating pad for a while. I took several aspirin to feel better.

We walked over to Stan & Betty's to clean cat litter & feed the cats. 

Then we left the dogs at home and wen to Walmart for groceries. We got eggnog, new bedsheets, they were out of bath salts for me & pain patches. But I got new glasses with a better prescription. 

We drove to Tractor Supply where Hubby went inside to get more canned dog food.

We drove home and unloaded groceries. Hubby got the golf cart out of the garage while I waited in the Jeep. 

We got the groceries put away.

Hubby grilled chicken for dogs, made chili for himself, and cooked a turkey breast (with vinegar) in the crockpot.

At 


TATER RUNS WITH HUBBY & GOLF CART

No comments: