Wednesday, November 29, 2023

WEDNESDAY / NOV 29 / IV INFUSIONS / WALMART GROCERIES / MAIL EARLY XMAS PRESENTS

WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 29 2023
 
 

 
 
Woke up at 5:15AM. Went out to the living room and Hubby was already up. He had let the dogs out for potty. 
 
SUNRISE 6:02AM PRETTY CLOUDS

 
WATERCOLOR CLOUDS AT SUNRISE
 
I got dressed & went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. It had been frozen, so he had to thaw it out.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for Tater, fed Wilson his diet dog food.
 
We sat down and watched morning news. Then I did bookwork. 
 
I cleaned out the cat litter box, temporarily put litter into old box, then washed the other one in the tub. I re-filled the box with litter. 

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. Then put clothes in dryer. I cleaned kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it. I helped Hubby make the bed. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Hubby took a phone call from a customer. 

Hubby got dressed. He took some parts in a bucket out to the truck to take down to the shop. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because it is still too cold out for Tater to stay at the shop.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I finished up bookwork.

I vacuumed behind the sofas. 
 
I did bookwork. I worked on Ceramics all day. My hands are dry, red, scratched from working with the clay. It is drying my hands out. I think I might be allergic?

SLEEPY ROBERT
SLEEPY TATER

At 2:30PM, I changed shirts, put on Xmas earrings, and put on makeup. Called Hubby at 2:45PM because he was not home yet. Then I had to make a ham sandwich with cheese for him. 

He finally got home at 3PM and we took the Dually to Enliven Infusion. We both got infusions. Then I got my Mounjaro shot. All the girls complimented me that I have lost weight. Hubby paid for the Infusions and went to get the truck, I had to wait for my shot from Holly and then I had to get a credit card from Hubby to pay for the next month's shots. 

We drove to The UPS Store to mail KRL's box for early Xmas present, an ornament and books to read for Xmas.
SUNSET ON FALCON RIDGE PRETTY CLOUDS

Then we went to Walmart to get deli meat, more milk. We ran into some really nice people - customers of the shop. They talked for quite a while. Hubby got an Emergency phone call from some people stranded with a brand new Polaris. He was arranging to go pick up the vehicle.

We drove home. The people had decided to leave the vehicle in the desert. 

We watched Mannix, but I was feeling run down. Hubby made me more turkey bacon and I ate all of it. Then I fell asleep on the sofa from 7PM to 9PM. I got up at 9PM and staggered to bed. Hubby made the bed for me. He put away all his dishes in the dishwasher. Dogs came to bed with me.

No comments: