Saturday, November 11, 2023

SATURDAY / NOV 11 / SUNNY & COLD /

SATURDAY
NOVEMBER 11 2023
 
 

 I was up at 6:30AM. Slept late!
 
I got up and went potty, got dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me. 

I started the dishwasher.
 
I put turkey bacon in the air fryer.
 
Put out milk & cheese for kitties. Put out dog food for Sage. 
 
Hubby got up at 7AM with the dogs; he put them out for potty.
 
Sage & Robert were playing under the table this morning.  

SAGE & ROBERT

 
Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. 
 
I put away clean dishes. 
 
I put dirty laundry in washer. I made the bed. I cleaned the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I worked on CERAMICS and made some tiny Xmas trees.
 
At 11AM, we took Tater for a run with the golf cart. Hubby rode and held the leash. I rode my motorcycle behind. I took video.
 
TATER ON A RUN
 

We drove thru the new subdivision. Hubby gave Tater some water from a bottle. 
 
Ran into Carmen & Dave in their car, showing the neighborhood to some friends that were up for a baseball game with their grandson. 

We rode back and Tater went to get LOTS of water. 

Hubby grilled chicken, but burnt it.
 
I did bookwork and was done by 12:30PM.
 
We watched TV. Hubby wanted to watch Cat Ballou, then we watched Once Upon A Time In The West. 
 
Hubby had to wash his hair before we went shopping.
 
Afterwards, we went grocery shopping at Walmart. Left the dogs at home. 
 
Drove the Jeep. Got groceries. Almost nobody except parents taking their tired children at 8:30PM at night...
 
Got groceries. Hubby drove home. When we were in line, he had forgotten his billfold, so he had to run out to the Jeep to get my billfold.
 
We paid, and talked to the nice checkout girl. 
 
Went home. Unloaded groceries. Put groceries away.
 
I was exhausted. Took some Melatonin and Magnesium at 10PM. I went to bed.  

Hubby came to bed at 11:30PM

No comments: