Saturday, November 25, 2023

SATURDAY / NOV 25 / SHADOWBOXES PLAQUES / CHANGE SHEETS / RED XMAS COMFORTER / GOLF CART RUN WITH TATER

SATURDAY
NOV 25 2023
 
 
 

 
I was up at 6AM. Hubby had been up since 5AM when Tater had to get up & potty. Sage slept next to me all night long and got into the middle with us for a while. Hubby petted her.  

I had to take a hot bath right away because everything hurt. Then I got dressed & made eggnog latte for Hubby, Nanogreens/tea for me. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

Hubby made egg breakfast for Tater & diet dog food for Wilson.

Then we changed the bed and put new sheets on it. Hubby got dressed. We put all the dirty clothes in the washer. I put away clean dishes from the dishwasher. I cleaned off the countertop. 
 
RED XMAS COMFORTER & MATCHING PILLOWCASES


I got out Shadowboxes and Hubby nailed the push-pins into the Word Plaques for me. I am still waiting on the last shipment of Word Plaques that got lost with DHL someplace. 

Hubby was watching his automotive show, Vice Grip Garage on Youtube via our TV.

I fed the dogs at 11;30AM. 
 
Hubby made lunch for himself.
 
We took Tater for a Golf Cart run with Wilson riding in the cart and me riding my motorcycle.
 
It was WINDY & COLD. SO COLD. My hands froze on the handles. 
 
Tater got into the cart at the very end when we turned into our subdivision.
 
I got out my Waverly Chalk Acrylic paint and painted some triangle trees. Getting ready to put tags on them for Xmas. 
 
WAVERLY CHALK PAINT ON TRIANGLE TREES
 

At home, the dogs got more turkey for treats. Hubby gave it to them.

We walked down to get the mail. Got more of the Tim Holtz Xmas Word Plaques and Hubby nailed them on the Shadowboxes.

HUBBY NAILING PLAQUES ON SHADOWBOXES



No comments: