Tuesday, November 14, 2023

TUESDAY / NOV 14 /

TUESDAY
NOVEMBER 14 2023
 
 
 

 

I had a pretty good sleep last night. Up at 6AM. I got dressed.

It was cold in the house, so I turned on the fireplace. Hubby got up and let the dogs outside for potty.

Hubby warmed up dog eggs and fed them. Gave Wilson his diet food. 

I made eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I transferred $ from Quickkooks to Bank.

We got all the garbage together and Hubby put it in the garbage can out front.

I went out to water spray off the grilles that I had sprayed with Oven Cleaner last night on the side of the house in the rocks. 

Then I brought the oven racks inside and cleaned them with hot water over the sink.

After that, I vacuumed everywhere and behind the armoire to get the cat litter. 

Then I steam cleaned the floors. I also vacuumed the front mat off. 

I was hot and sweaty by now. 

Then Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me. 

Hubby put on Tater's new burgundy sweatshirt.We had to go up a size for him. He is in XL size. 

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.

Then I did bookwork. I started laundry and dishes.

Then I put away laundry and dishes.

Fed Wilson his diet food lunch at 11AM. 

Hubby called about contacting Zurich about a customer's claim so I sent an email.

Hubby & Tater were not home until after 5:30PM as Hubby went to talk with Jose's friend about making us a cedar hot tub.

Hubby made some dinner. We sat down to watch Elementary on Pluto TV. 

I soaked my feet in hot water with tea tree oil salts. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
I had Hubby go in and make our bed ready for sleep. Comforter, iced water bottle. He got Melatonin and Magnesium for us.
 
I took a hot bath and went to bed.

Hubby came to bed much later.

No comments: