Wednesday, November 08, 2023

WEDNESDAY / NOV 8 / IV INFUSIONS /STILL WINDY

 WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 8 2023
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. I slept pretty good except for the times that the dogs wanted outside.
 
I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make a latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me.
 
I made the bed. I put the dirty clothes in the washer  I cleaned the kitchen.

Hubby was watching Automotive shows on TV.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I went to sit next to Hubby on the sofa and watch TV with him.

Hubby and I were going to take the Jeep, but it was dead. Battery died again. 

So we took the Dually to Walmart. Got turkey bacon, roast turkey, sundried tomato turkey from the deli, more eggs. 

Marcel came at 8:45AM to take a UTV to a customer's house. Marcel had a piece of turkey bacon that I had put in the air fryer. I gave him a purple pumpkin for his girlfriend. Then he & Hubby left for the shop.
 
I let the dogs out. 

I did bookwork. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

I worked on more Shadowboxes. 

I let the dogs out again.

I colored my hair. After waiting for 30 minutes with the color on, and JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO RINSE - - a damned mailman shouted at the front door (Why do people scream at a screen door instead of ringing the doorbell?) The dogs went barking. I was trying to dry off. I had to go SIGN for a damn etsy order of wood cutouts! OMG OMG OMG. 

So I finally got rinsed, did the conditioner, and blow dried my hair. It came out pretty good. If I had left it in about another 10 minutes, it probably would have been the perfect color. NOW. Do I get another order? Do it again? 

I called Hubby at 2:30PM to come get me for IV Infusions. 

It is still windy. But cooler. 

I am sweating and hot. 
 
My Hair turned out OK. Pics!
 
At 2:45PM, Hubby arrived home with Tater. Hubby made himself a sandwich. Got a drink out of the fridge and we left at 3PM.
 
Drove to the IV Infusion in the Dually because the Jeep is dead and on a battery charger. 
 
There is a new front desk girl named Sasha. Apparently Kellie does not want to work there anymore, wants to spend more time with grandkids in Indiana so she quit. No wonder I did not receive a reminder of our appointment.

We got our IVs. Hubby had trouble getting poked. My IV ran really slow. Hubby was done before me. Hubby's vitals were kinda high, but the girls there don't know how to do a blood pressure cuff correctly.

Jamie gave me the Mounjaro shot.

We got out of there at 4PM

Drove home.

Hubby decided it was too cold to take Tater for a golf cart ride.

We watched TV. I did work. Hubby sat on the sofa and fell asleep from 5PM to 7PM.

Then we watched Streets of San Francisco re-reruns and F-Troop re-runs.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: