Friday, November 03, 2023

FRIDAY / NOV 3/ HUBBY & MARCEL TO SEMA /

FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 3 2023
SEMA SHOW 






Woke up at 5AM. Got dressed. Helped Hubby make the bed. Let the dogs out for potty. 

Hubby fed the dogs. I made latte for Hubby, tea&Nanogreens for me. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby left at 6AM to meet our new mechanic - Marcel at the shop. Marcel brought his girlfriend, Jenna so they could drive to Las Vega to attend SEMA 2023.

i walked over to Stan & Betty's to feed their kitties, Ringo & Retsina. I cleaned the cat litter. Only 1 poop and lots of pee. 

I walked back to our house. Then I started working with the clay. I need to make a slurry of clay/water to work with on the ceramics.

I watched TV today - Brokenwood Mysteries. 

I did bookwork.

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby was back in Mesquite by 1PM. He said that SEMA is just not worth going anymore. He stopped at the shop and got paid by a customer, so he went to the bank to deposit the check. Then he washed his truck and went to Wendy's for lunch.
 
Hubby was home by 2PM. 

Then Marcel called and said he was back from St George as he had taken the shop truck up there to pick up parts. 

We took the Jeep and left the dogs home. Opened up the shop for Marcel. Then we had to wait for Wes on the UPS truck to bring a package for Dominic- radio parts. I took hangers home. Finally, Wes came back and I met him. Nice kid.

I drove the Jeep home. Hubby rode his motorcycle home. 

Then Hubby made some lunch. We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep. I put heating pad on his calves/knees. 

We watched TV and I got the bed ready at 8PM. 

We went to bed at 9PM. I was hurting and exhausted.

No comments: