Tuesday, November 21, 2023

TUESDAY / NOV 21 / GARBAGE DAY / CLEANERS

TUESDAY
GARBAGE DAY
CLEANERS
NOVEMBER 21 2023 
VERY COLD





I was up at 5:45AM.

Hubby was still sleeping. He had quite a restless night. 

Rattler had gotten him up in the middle of the night just CRYING. Hubby put out food for him. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, Tea/Nanogreens for me. 

I made breakfast for the dogs, eggs for Tater & diet dog food for Wilson. I put out fresh milk/cheese for the cats. 

I cleaned cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

Then I took out more garbage. I started putting away stuff for the cleaners. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.  

Hubby got up at 7:30AM. He dressed. 

He put more kitty litter in the box. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM after he made phone calls to Vendors, loaded the t-shirts got arrived yesterday from UPS. 

I did more bookwork.

Then I cleaned up around house. I put the comforter in the dryer.

I started working on ceramic ornaments. Rolling out the clay, pressing the clay with designer rolling pin, cutting the forms with cookie cutters.

Then I put everything away. Stored it in the oven.

I cleaned up the cookie cutters.

I wrote a check for cleaning. 

I made more tea. Wilson and I will sit on the back patio as the sun is shining and it is not cold now.
 
The Cleaners got here about 12:20PM. They cleaned while we sat on the patio.
 
Then we came inside at 1:30PM. I put everything out again. 
 
I finished up doing the ceramic ornaments. My ceramic sponge is gone. Cats must have taken it. 
 
I was really tired. So I tried to take a nap on the sofa, but Wilson kept going in and out.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4:30PM. 

Hubby forgot to drop off stuff at UPS Store, so we left the dogs at home and quickly drove in the Dually to the UPS store and dropped off a box. There was a UPS truck there with a trailer that was unloading boxes. Hubby parked right next to it. 

Then we drove to Walmart to get Yams and other things we had forgotten. I got more turkey from the deli.

We stopped to wash the Dually at the Car wash.

We checked out with Steve. He was a funny guy. Hubby had purchased an egg roll for the drive home because he was getting hypoglycemic. He put it in his pocket after paying for it at the checkout and joked it would stay warm there. I said "not with your cold heart?" Steve joked with us.

We drove home, unloaded groceries. Hubby put the pizza he had bought into the oven after putting many additional items on it.such as pineapple, and baked it. He said it was OK, not great. 

We watched Mannix on Pluto.

I took a hot bath at 8PM, took some Melatonin & magnesium. I went to bed. I was so tired.

No comments: