Wednesday, November 01, 2023

WEDNESDAY / FED KITTIES / TATER SWEATSHIRT / IV INFUSONS / WILSON TO VET

NOVEMBER 1 2023
WEDNESDAY
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM to potty. I went back to bed. Hubby got up and went potty, then had to feed milk/cheese to cats. He finally came back to bed. We cuddled with Tater in the middle.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for him and tea/Nanogreens for me. 
 
Hubby had to make more eggs/rice/chicken for Tater this morning. Gave Wilson his diet dog food.
 
Hubby cleaned up the cat litter. 

We walked over to Stan & Betty's before the sun came up and Hubby cleaned cat litter while I fed the cats, changed their water, cleaned the dishes. 
 
We watched TV-Hubby's automotive shows.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM

I did bookwork. I cleaned up kitchen and started dishwasher.

I started washing machine. Then put the clothes in the dryer.

I picked up the poo in the back yard and put it in the garbage can.

Wilson sat outside watching people walk by our house.

I brought Wilson inside and locked the doors. I drove down to the shop with Tater's sweatshirt. We had forgotten to put it on him today. Crazy Old Chris was there picking up his SEMA tickets. I kissed Hubby and left.

The vet's office called and had a cancellation at 4:30PM, so I said that I could make it, totally forgetting that today is Wednesday and we have our IV Infusions at 3PM. I teexted Enliven Infusions to see if I could come early at 2PM.

I did bookwork and paid all our 1st of the month personal bills.

I am exhausted.

WALKING BACK FROM STAN & BETTY'S FEEDING CATS


No comments: