Thursday, November 09, 2023

THURSDAY / NOV 9 / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / WORKED ON CERAMICS

THURSDAY
NOVEMBER 9 2023
 
 
 

 Awake at 5AM, hubby let the dogs out. I went to sleep on the sofa until 6AM. 

Hubby started making breakfast for the dogs & fed them. I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

We sat on the sofa watching morning TV-Hubby watched Automotive shows & did bookwork on his iPad.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I paid Payroll.

I started laundry, I cleaned kitchen and started dishwasher.

Hubby helped make the bed. 

I put Tater's dog sweatshirt on him. Hubby put on his collar. I pre-started the Dually while Hubby did cat litter. 

The truck filled the garage with diesel smell, so Hubby put on the fan in the garage. He un-plugged the charger to the Jeep.

After they left, I vacuumed the side patio as there were weeds blown in from the last two day's worth of wind. Then I vacuumed the cat litter. I put laundry in the dryer. 
 
Gave Wilson his lunch at 11AM. He was really hungry.
 
The Bulldog Pest Control guy came at 2PM. J.D. from one of the original families in Mesquite. Talked to him about the Jeep. Gave him a "duck" with our business card. 
 
I worked on CERAMICS. Made little houses.Made Snowmen.

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

Hubby got home with Tater at 5PM, 
 
We walked down to get the mail together. Accidentally got the neighbor's mail, so Hubby walked over to Dawn & Gary's and gave them their bill, also.
 
Hubby had dinner - rice & chicken. He sat on the sofa to watch TV.
 
We went to bed at 10PM. 


No comments: