Monday, November 27, 2023

MONDAY / NOV 27 / YAG LASER EYE SURGERY /

 MONDAY
NOVEMBER 27 2023
YAG LASER EYE SURGERY
 
 
 
 


Up 2t 6AM. I was on the sofa last night then at 4AM, then woke up freezing. Hubby came out and I went in to bed. Hubby had let Tater out for potty. 

I went back to our bed and had cold chills. I asked Hubby to turn on the furnace. I finally got up at 6AM. 

I got dressed and went tot he kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby and tea for myself.

Hubby had warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air-fryer. He fed the dogs. 
 
I made the bed. I put dirty laundry in the washer. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Hubby cleaned the cat litter and took out a bag of garbage. He had to go out and turn the breaker back on because the Xmas lights tripped the breaker again in the night.

We watched TV for a while. At 7AM, I put on a sweatshirt because it was 49 degrees outside. I got ready for my appointment.

Hubby drives the Jeep there and back.We stopped to wash the Jeep at Walmart.  

Yag Laser Eye Surgery on both right & left eyes at 7:45AM to 8:45AM. We paid $731 and were out of there. I am totally dialated and am dizzy.
 
At home, I put away dishes. Gave the dogs a treat. Hubby put the battery charger on the Jeep. Hubby put Tater's collar on and I put on his sweatshirt. Hubby & Tater left at 9:15AM.  

I made tea & Nanogreens for myself

I mostly sat around today and watched TV.

USPS brought a delivery around 10AM that I had to sign for; it was my haircolor from Germany. Immediately, I used 3 boxes to color my hair. It came out kinda OK. Really dark, has pieces of actual blue in the strands. I conditioned and blow-dried. 

Fed Wilson at 11:30AM. 

I worked on Ceramics for a while. Made some new houses. Made some new mini houses. 

Hubby & Tater came home at 4:00PM. Tater had been in the truck for the last 2 hours because he was shivering even with his sweatshirt. So he will stay home tomorrow.

Hubby made dinner and passed out on the sofa. He was tired. 

We watched Mannix for a while. 

Then I cleaned up the kitchen, put away clean dishes. Got the bed ready for sleep. 

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: