Saturday, August 01, 2026

SATURDAY / AUG 1 / DOG WALK / VACUUM FLOORS / STEAM CLEAN FLOORS

 SATURDAY
AUGUST 1 2026



At 1:30AM, awakened by Hubby's severe snoring, I went potty in the front room. 

I slept on the sofa after that. I woke up at 4AM when the alarm went off on my phone 

I got up and dressed.

Went to the kitchen and plugged in the ice maker. Made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for cats. I filled the dog bowls with water. I put out the kibble for the dogs.

I put the dogs out for potty. Hubby got dressed and made the bed.

Hubby put harnesses on dogs and then we loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Bunkerville.

At Bunkerville by 4:45AM, we walked the dogs around the park. There are big ruts over by the house, so we walked at an angle away from them. 

I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked with us. Tater ran all around the park. 

We gave dogs water. Loaded dogs in truck and drove home.

At home, unloaded dogs. 

I took a nap until 9AM. Riley napped with me on the sofa. Dogs napped, too.

Hubby was busy watching on his videos from Keith racing the Race Car in Pueblo, CO at the Motorsports Race Track there. Hubby's brother flew in to help him race.

I woke up from my nap, gave the cats more water. Put the dogs out for potty. Put out fresh water for dogs. Put out fresh ice for dogs. 

I heated up hashbrown and cream cheese eggs in the air-fryer for myself.

I put laundry in dryer. 

I picked up dog poop. 

I played BALL with Riley.

I did bookwork and paid all the first-of-the-month bills.

I re-filled the hummingbird feeders and put them back outside.

Hubby vacuumed. I steam cleaned floors. We put everything back down. Chairs, cat food bags, rugs. 

Riley was scared while Hubby was vacuuming, so we went outside in the heat for a while. I did not want to throw balls for her because it was too hot.

After we were done, I put everything away. Put away the vacuum, put away the steam cleaner, put away the high powered fan.

I loaded dirty steam clean rags and wash rags into the washer and started it. 

I re-filled the dog water bowls, the dog kibble, the cat water bowls,  the cat kibble. 

Then I collapsed on the sofa. 

At 2PM, We sat in the hot tub for a few minutes. It was TOO HOT again. 103 degrees F. 

Got out, I dried off and got dressed. 

Went outside with Riley only and threw balls for her.

At 3:30PM, Hubby took the Dually to America First in the Walmart and deposited $ so we can pay the Amer Exp bill.

We watched YouTube videos of people on cruises.

I took a nap. I was exhausted from cleaning the floor.


No comments: