Monday, August 03, 2026

MONDAY/ AUG 3 /STUB TOE & BREAK TOE / DOG WALK / NAP / BULLDOG PEST / SPOKANE BURNS

 MONDAY
AUGUST 3 2026



Hubby woke up and went potty, then back to bed. 

At 2:30AM, when getting up to potty, stubbed my left foot 2nd big toe on the bed post. Think I broke it.

Hubby wanted to chat, but I fell asleep.

Up at 4AM. Got dressed. In the kitchen, I made latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

Hubby made bed. 

Hubby put harnesses on dogs. 

Drove to Bunkerville. 

Somebody else with IDAHO license plates in a white truck was there walking his dog on leash in the soccer park. We had to wait until he loaded his dog and left.

Walked dogs in park. Wet, wet grass. Threw BALL for Riley. PBJR wandered off on her own. Tater ran all around the park. 

A BUG FLEW INTO MY THROAT. I PEED MY PANTS, CHOKED, VOMITED. 

We continued our walk.

Gave water to dogs. Loaded dogs into truck.

Drove home.

Unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. 

I slept for 2 hours on sofa. 

Hubby made phone calls and watched YouTube TV. After jumping up on the dining room table, Riley ate the cat food that had been on the table. This is the 2nd time she has done this.

I woke up at 8AM. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I picked up dog poop. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. I walked him out to the truck that was still parked in the street.

I put away clean clothes. Loaded more clothes in washer & dryer.

The Pest Control guy is coming to spray today, so after Hubby left, I vacuumed the house. Picked up everything off the floor. Picked everything up outside. Dog beds, water bowls. 

I cleaned out cat water bowl and re-filled it. 

I put away clean dishes and did another load. Put those dishes away.

Lots of news on Internet about Spokane, WA burning. Lots of fires by Prineville, OR, too.

I paid bills. Hubby called to have me pay a bill from 5x5 Communications. Then he was going to get a Jeep at the Eureka. Some customer had emailed to have him come pick it up. 

I walked down to get the mail at 3PM, the neighbor, Dawn was leaving the house in her car, so stopped to chat with her while standing in the middle of the road. She complimented my short hair. 

I got the mail and walked back home. My broken toe is hurting badly. Lots of bruising. 


BROKEN TOE



I am very tired. 

Hubby & Oscar drove up to St George to get the Jeep and stop at the Welding place. I called him at 4:30PM to find out when he was coming home.

Hubby had to meet customer at shop. He was home by 6PM. I was so very tired and my toe hurt badly.

Hubby made himself some dinner.

We got into the hot tub at 7PM but it was not so hot by then. Only 95 Degrees F.

After we got out, I made the bed. 

I took a painkiller. 

Hubby started snoring on the sofa.

Went to bed at 9PM. 




No comments: