SUNDAY
AUGUST 30 2026
At 3AM, Hubby went potty and back to bed. I went potty. I had been soaked in sweat. My hair was soaking wet. My back was soaking wet.
I went out to the living room to sleep on the sofa. Tater and Riley wanted out. Then they went back to bed with Hubby. Tater barked to get on the bed.
I let the white cat out because he was scratching at the door to get out.
I slept on the sofa.
I was up at 6AM and fed the cats tuna and shredded cheese.
I let the dog outside again. Got dressed. I let the white cat back inside.
I got up. Made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for me.
By 7AM, it is 85F degrees out. We put harness on dogs and loaded them into the Dually. Drove to Bunkerville, but there were people at the park with dogs, so we left and did not stop.
Drove to the Info Center by the back way on East Hafen Lane.
Let the dogs out after a car left there. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked without her harness. Tater ran around. Pooped in his usual spot. I picked it up. We picked up 5 water bottles and put them in the trash can. Odd.
Gave dogs water. They drank 2 whole bottles.
Drove to the Solar Array out in the desert beyond the Dump. They covered a lot of ground in 1 year installing.
We drove home. Unloaded dogs.
Hubby made burritos, but in the middle of it, the sink would not drain.
So he had to take out the p-trap. Drain everything. He said there many straws, lots of dog hair, and some other gross junk.
Hubby turned on the hot tub heater.
Hubby put the fan under the sink to dry it out.
I cleaned out the cat litter and vacuumed behind the armoire. I vacuumed in the garage.
I cleaned the cat litter, took out the litter, and threw it in the garbage. I cleaned off the plastic mat from the cat litter box with the hose on the side of the house.
I was outside watering the front plants and putting away the hose when our neighbor Gary said Hi. He said that Judy up the street is trying to sell her house as Steve, her husband died 2 weeks ago in Temecula, CA from his cancer. Judy is still alive, and does NOT have brain tumors? Weird. They thought she would die first.
Hubby was vacuuming the inside of the house. He put up the sofa and all the dog beds.
HUBBY VACUUMS
I steam cleaned the tile floors.
I vacuumed out in the garage. Found a little tiny dead gecko on the side of the house.
We put everything away. Brought the dining room chairs in from the patio, put away the drawers in the bathroom. Put down the cat food in the bathroom. Put the dog beds down and the sofa down.
Hubby worked on our paperwork to submit our Blueprints to Crook County in Oregon for approval. I did bookwork. Robert sat beside me watching YouTube birds on the monitor.
ROBERT WATCHING YOUTUBE BIRDS ON MONITOR
We sat in the hot tub at 3PM. Riley swam with us. She just LOVES the hot tub. Then we put her out and I got to relax on the floating tube for a while. We came inside at 4PM.
I walked down to the mail box at 4:30PM to get mail.
I vacuumed the front entry mat and the front entry way. I had to vacuumed out the cat litter again.
No comments:
Post a Comment