Wednesday, August 26, 2026

WEDNESDAY / AUG 26 / DOG WALK / NAP / TATER TO SHOP

 WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 26 2026



Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang.

I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house. 

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

I made hot latte for Hubby with the new flavoring from Pax & Beneficia - cherry/vanilla/honey, hot tea for myself. 

Hubby put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.

It is 82F degrees outside. 

We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. Hubby got out and shut the little gate.

It was 79F degrees at the park.

Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked with just her pink collar and green light. Tater had his blue light special. Ran all over the park.

Could REALLY see the stars this morning. Totally clear with no clouds.

We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.

We drove home. 

I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs. 

Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 7:30AM. I had taken my normal hormone pill last night and 2 benadryl for my bug bites. I was still tired.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby made breakfast for himself. Pancakes and sausages.

At 8:30AM, he left for the shop with Tater in the truck.

I cleaned the counter. Started dishwasher. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes. 

I went out back to pick up dog poop. 

I put away clean clothes. I cleaned off the counter and put dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher. I put out the washed & cleaned PBJR's blankets on the sofa.

I played with Riley and threw BALL for her outside. PBJR napped in the sun on her dog bed.

I did bookwork.

Hubby sent a couple pictures of Tater at the shop.

TATER RELAXING AT SHOP
TATER INSPECTING NEW TRUCK BOUGHT IN VEGAS LAST NIGHT



I purchased Carfaxes for the two trucks that Hubby recently purchased.

Hubby got home at 4PM with Tater. Tater went out to potty, then he came back inside and collapsed on my seat on the sofa. 

Hubby turned on the hot tub heater. 

Stuart escaped out the front door when I picked up my package delivered that was sitting on the front entryway bench seat.

I was playing the Jazz Stray Cats on YouTube again. Nice and relaxing. 

No comments: