THURSDAY
AUGUST 20 2026
Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed. We decided to leave early to beat the other women to the park so the dogs can run around loose. Tater really needs the exercise. PBJR likes to walk off-leash.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. Hubby said the latte was too sweet. I told him I would split the latte and fix it into two when we got home.
We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 87F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. The big gates were WIDE OPEN but there has been no mowing. No wheels in the grass. Odd. WHY do they keep opening the gates?
It was 82F degrees at the park.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. Tater pooped. I picked it up.
I threw the poop bag in the garbage can by the fence.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottles.
We drove home.
The water main break on Flat Top Mesa Drive has been fixed, but the road is EXTREMELY broken up bumpy, so I made Hubby drive around the long way home.
I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs.
I fixed Hubby's drink, put 2 more shots and more milk. Made 2 drinks instead of one.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 7AM.
Got up and went potty. Changed the sheets on the bed.
Hubby put comforter in the wash. We started the wash. I cleaned up the counter and put dishes in dishwasher and started it.
RILEY & STUART PLAYING
I picked up dog poo outside in the back yard.
Some asshole kid walked up to our front screen door which we had open to get fresh air, "Sorry to disturb you". All the dogs started barking, Hubby yelled "You should be sorry!". He slammed the door and told the kid they need a permit to be soliciting, that we DON'T need our house painted. This is the 3rd idiot in a week to come disturb us. WTF?
STUART SITTING BESIDE ME WATCHING BIRDS ON THE MONITOR
At 8:30AM, Hubby hugged me goodbye and left for the shop in the Dually.
I put away a clean load of laundry, picked up more dog poo outside, and vacuumed the cat litter.
I did bookwork.
I started working on more Xmas Wood Shim trees. Listened to Alley Cats Groove.
I took the dogs outside and played BALL with Riley.
UPS brought the Pax Beneficia flavoring at 12:45PM.
By 2PM, I was done with 7 more Xmas trees. I am exhausted.
I put the bedspread on the bed. I dried the comforter some more. I made the bed.
I made more hot tea and some Nanogreens. Need to make a grocery list.
Hot tub at 7PM.
I put away the rest of the bedding. Made the bed for nighttime. Closed all the mini blinds.
No comments:
Post a Comment