Tuesday, August 04, 2026

TUESDAY / AUG 4 / DOG WALK ABORTED / DOG WALK AT INFO CENTER / NAP / GARBAGE DAY

TUESDAY
AUGUST 4 2026







Hubby & PBJR started snoring at 2AM. I got out of bed, went potty in the front room. Then tried to sleep on the sofa. But I could not. Too hot, my toe hurt too much. 

I got up and started the ice machine. 

I gave tuna & shredded cheese to the cats because Rattler started yelling. 

I sat quietly and looked at the Internet; Instagram & Reddit.

Hubby was up briefly at 3AM with Tater & Riley. I let them out. He went potty.

Dogs went BACK to bed after I let them inside and put them on the bed. PBJR never went out. 

At 3:50AM, I made a latte for Hubby. I made another hot tea for myself.

I put down the dog bowls with kibble. 

I woke everybody up at 4AM. 

I made my cheese, egg, cream cheese mixture.

Hubby made the bed & got dressed.

I changed my shirt. I put on my boots.

We put harnesses on dogs. I got the bright idea of putting a blinker on Tater so we could keep track of him at the park.

We loaded dogs into the Dually and drove to Bunkerville. 

The idiot guy from Idaho was there this morning with his dog, so we left and drove to the Info Center. 

Walked the dogs at the Info Center. There was a homeless guy there, blasting music. Idiot. 

We had the dogs on leashes and walked them around. Tater pooped. I picked it up. I threw BALLS for Riley. PBJR was quite animated and walked fast. 

We gave them water and loaded them into the truck.

Drove home. 

At home, unloaded dogs. 

I picked up dog poo and put it in the can. 

I had already put all the garbage out in the can yesterday, so nothing to collect today.

I warmed up my cheese, egg, cream cheese mixture in the Air Fryer. Then I had a little before I took a nap on the sofa. 

At 8:30AM, Hubby left for work. I was too tired to get up and he kissed me on the sofa. 

I got up and checked to make sure he put the garbage can outside in the street. 

I did bookwork until 10:30AM.

I brought the garbage can inside behind the fence.

I took a nap until 3PM. Then I let the dogs & Stuart outside. Played BALL with Riley.

I came inside. Finished drying laundry. Did bookwork. Put away clean laundry.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM. He did NOT go to the USPS. He had stopped at the credit union to cash a check. He had to call me because he did not know what to do with the check. 

When he got home, he was in a bad mood. He yelled at me for plugging in the heater for the hot tub.
He works at the shop all day and I will not tolerate his brother Bruce's behaviour of anger towards me. His brother is a piece of shit that screams at everybody and has a short temper. I have always hated him and only tolerated him because of Hubby.

I refused to speak with him for the rest of the night. 

I went to bed at 10PM. 

No comments: