SUNDAY
AUGUST 16 2026
Up at 3:30AM when I could not sleep. Went potty, then I was on the sofa for a while until 4AM.
I got up and dressed, then gave shredded cheese and tuna to the cats. I turned on the ice maker.
Hubby woke up and went potty. I let the dogs outside for potty.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Dogs had some kibble. I put out fresh water for them.
Hubby put on the dog harnesses and then we loaded them into the Dually.
Drove to Bunkerville. Seemed to be a time-warp today. Neither of us remembered how we got there.
We walked the dogs. Lots of water in grass. Nice morning. Cool.
I threw BALL for Riley. Gave the dogs water. Loaded dogs in truck after walk.
I put the empty water bottles in the garbage.
Drove home with A/C on and windows up. Stopped to wash the truck at Falcon Ridge Car Wash in front of Walmart.
Drove home the back way because they still have not cleaned the road where the water main broke on Flat Top Mesa Drive.
At home, unloaded dogs. I went inside the house with them. Let them out for potty in the back yard. I picked up dog poo.
Hubby came inside and made breakfast for himself.
I took a nap until 8AM. Hubby woke me up.
I got ready. Put on a different shirt, put on makeup. We put cats in our room, but Rattler screamed and did not want to be in the room with Stuart. I put Rattler in the front room. Locked our bedroom door because Stuart can open the door.
Left the dogs at home. Took the Jeep and drove to GS Nails. Got our pedicures done with Andy. Hubby got his manicure.
Andy used a plastic toe-divider on my toes when he painted them and it hurt my broken left index toe.
PINK & WHITE TOENAILS
HUBBY GETTING MANICURE WITH ANDY
After we were done, we drove to Tractor Supply. Used the restroom. Some old idiot man with a cane came out of the women's bathroom and walked VERY SLOWLY down the hallway even though he saw us there. I really had to go potty and was just about ready to scream at him.
Finally done with restroom and we picked up dog food, dog cookies that were on sale, and candy for Hubby. I got some Sweet Potato chips that looked good. But were NOT good after we finally got them open in the parking lot. Hubby had to use his knife, tear the bag open!
We drove to Walmart and picked up our grocery order.
Then we drove home. Unloaded the groceries. Put away the groceries. I put the Lasagne in the oven to bake. Hubby made garlic bread.
I played BALL with Riley outside. It was very hot today. I put fresh spring water in the dog bowl outside.
I took another nap at 4PM. Hubby napped on his seat.
When I got up from my nap, I put dogs outside again and played BALL with Riley. I rubbed PBJR's hair backward with my nails and she liked it. Got a lot of her shedded hair off her.
Then Hubby and I got in the hot tub to soak for a while.
When I got out of the hot tub, I did some bookwork. I got EXTREMELY dizzy and thought I would pass out. I had Hubby come get me and take me into the bedroom when I laid down on the bed. The dogs had to come join me which was nice. Hubby made me text my heart rate and oxygen levels. Then I felt better. But was still dizzy.
I sat on the sofa with Hubby and we watached the last couple episodes of Professor T, Season 4
PBJR and Tater stayed in the bed until we came to bed.
At 11PM, Hubby and I finally went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment