MONDAY
AUGUST 24 2026
Hubby woke me up when he went potty. Then I had to get out of bed to potty.
I turned off the alarm at 2AM. I was drugged tired. Told Hubby we cannot walk today.
I got out of bed shortly after that to sleep on the sofa.
CAT WAS SCRATCHING AT THE DOOR FOR A SOLID 2 HOURS.
Hubby was out of bed and let the dogs outside. He gave cats some shredded cheese and tuna.
I slept until 7AM. Then I got up and made hot tea for myself, hot latte for Hubby.
Hubby had already made the bed. I put dirty clothes in laundry to wash.
It is 92F degrees outside.
CLOUDS WERE REALLY PRETTY
Hubby had the front door open to let the cats see outside.
Hubby had been napping, too.
I put ice in the bowls for the dogs.
I put out fresh water for dogs. I went outside and picked up dog poop. It was already 99F degrees. I threw the BALL a couple times for Riley but did not want her to get tired out.
I gave supplements to the dogs.
Hubby made burritos for the guys at the shop.
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Jeep.
Dogs and I went outside for potty.
Sirens were outside, but EVERY CAR IN MESQUITE plus a couple of tractors for Kokopelli Landscaping went by and we could not hear the sirens then.
I threw BALL for Riley a couple times.
Robert got on the sofa to sit with me. I noticed that he had a scratch on his nose. Poor kitty. Probably mean Stuart attacked him.
ROBERT WITH SCRATCH ON HIS NOSE
I watched TV. I was still really tired.
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.
I attempted to make an OBS logo on A/I. But it was disgusting and gross. Most of the things it created looked like they came from 1980s, 1990s. Old, dated.
Hubby got home at 3:50PM. He had stopped at UPS to drop off Amazon returns.
He made himself dinner. Hubby turned on the hot tub heater.
Hubby sat down on the sofa to watch YouTube. He fell asleep for an hour.
I made the bed ready for sleep at 7PM.
We got into the hot tub and hung out in there for about 30 minutes. It was pretty hot.
We watched TV afterwards and went to bed at 10PM with the dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment