Saturday, August 15, 2026

SATURDAY / AUG 15 / DOG WALK /BREAKFAST/ NAP / HUBBY TO SHOP LOCK DOC /

SATURDAY
AUUGUST 15 2026



Up at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed. 

I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. I went potty in the front room. Riley did not want to go outside. She joined me in the bathroom and licked my knees. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed.

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.

We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley.

We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottles.

Driving past the bridge near Mesquite, we noticed LOTS OF WATER. Over the usual dry banks. Hope it fills Lake Mead for a while. All the run-off from the rain in St George and north of that.

We drove home. Forgot about washing truck. 

Hubby watched YouTube TV. I had egg for breakfast and made sausages, but did not eat the sausages. I gave them to the dogs. I got tired and took a 2 hour nap.

Hubby made noise doing cat litter. Re-filling dog water bowls. I woke up. 

Hubby left in the Dually to meet the Lock Doc at the shop. His glass doors lock will not work.

I let the dogs out for potty. Played BALL with Riley. It got too hot in the sun, so I came inside to do books. 

I put the laundry in the dryer. I put away clean dishes. I made more hot tea.

Hubby was at the shop from 10AM to 11:10AM. He then went to the post office before Noon to mail the new Amazon credit card to Keith Rizener. 

Hubby called and said he was stopping for food at the Hawaiian Food truck in Lee's Liquor's parking lot. I had him get me Garlic Butter Chicken Katsu. He was going to get Fried Saimin.


No comments: