SUNDAY
AUGUST 23 2026
With my shorter hair, I wake up every day with a new hair style. Then I wash my hair, and it is a different hair style!
Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed. Tater really needs the exercise. PBJR likes to walk off-leash.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby with the new flavoring from Pax & Beneficia - cherry/vanilla/honey, hot tea for myself.
We put harness on Riley, collars on Tater & PBJR, then loaded them into the Dually. I put a green light on PBJR's collar.
It is 86F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. The big gates were closed.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley.
Could REALLY see the stars this morning.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck.
We drove home.
Hubby unloaded PBJR and Tater I put out ice for the dogs.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 9:30AM.
Hubby cleaned out cat litter. I washed my hair. Hubby made breakfast.
PBJR HANGING OUT IN LIVING ROOM
I went outside to pick up dog poop. I threw BALL for Riley. I brushed Riley's hair. Got a whole nother dog out of her! She is SUPER soft now.
Hubby vacuumed. He came outside and vacuumed the dog hair. He cut his own hair. New hair style.
At 1:30PM, We left the dogs at home. Put cats in our room. Took the Jeep. Picked up the mail. Drove to Beaver Dam to buy lottery tickets at Eagles Landing gas station.
Drove back to Mesquite and The Thai House restaurant was closed. Drove to Sherwin Williams and got paint for the Wood Shim Xmas trees.
Got Roycroft Pewter and Sun Dried Tomato to go along with Cascades and Anchors Aweigh colors.
ROYCROFT PEWTER
SUNDRIED TOMATO
CASCADES
ANCHORS AWEIGH
Home at 2:30PM and made BBQ chicken that I had put out the other day in the fridge.
I spilled hot tea on my keyboard. Now it is all sticky. I have to order a new one from Amazon, but the style I liked is DISCONTINUED. Poop.
I ordered 2 different styles.
I went outside and picked up more dog poop. Started the dryer one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment