AUGUST 9 2026
SUNDAY
Up at 4:15AM when my alarm rang. Hubby was pottying when I got up to let the dogs outside. He did not think it was this early already.
I dressed and went to the kitchen. I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Stuart went outside with the dogs and I thought he would be back before we left. He was not.
Hubby put harnesses on dogs. He loaded dogs into truck. It was already too hot outside. I grabbed another blinking light to attached to PBJR's harness and left the house.
We drove to Bunkerville. I put on my boots.
At the soccer field, we drove around to make sure the gate was closed. Then we let the dogs out. Riley ran to the trees right away. No birds at night. :(
I threw BALL for Riley. Put PBJR's light on her harness. She walked with us most of the time. Tater ran off to do whatever it is he does. He pooped in his usual place on the far side of the field.
We got back and ALL THE DOGS WERE THIRSTY. It was very hot and humid this morning. The park had not watered, so it was not cool in the grass.
We loaded the dogs and drove back home.
At home, Hubby unloaded dogs. He did not make Tater wait to jump out before PBJR could move away. Tater landed on PBJR's back and I was scared he might have broken her back. But she walked off OK. She is so stout.
PBJR HANGING OUT IN TRUCK
Stuart was still not back and we had to call for him. He finally came home from the neighbor's house.
I fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up at 10AM. Leftover remnants of the Benadryl I took for my bug bite on my left leg.
I KNOW, MY LEG LOOKS FAT FROM THIS ANGLE. BUG BITE
I finally realized that I have been super sensitive to bug bites all my life because of my LUPUS. OMG.
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He put away clean dishes.
Hubby put the dogs outside on the patio.
BABY BRAWLERS ON THE PATIO
Hubby had brought his tin snips home. He tried to cut the US bank business credit cards, but they are made of some METAL. So he scratched off the names & numbers.
Stuart went outside with the dogs. He finally came back when it got too hot.
Hubby grilled bacon and potatoes on the grille outside. He had timers going off-BEEP BEEP BEEP.
We watched Please Cancel My Reservation with Bob Hope. It was an awful movie.
I washed my hair, conditioned my hair, shaved my legs.
Stuart went outside several times. He also put himself in his kennel to sleep. He also slept on our bed.
I put away clean dishes and I put away clean clothes.
I played outside with the pups. Threw BALL for Riley.
I am getting really tired at 6PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment