WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 5 2026
Alarm rang at 4AM. I turned it off. Hubby was already up with the dogs and had let them out.
I went back to bed.
Hubby vacuumed. He fed the kibble to the dogs and gave cats their shredded cheese & tuna.
I woke up at 7AM because Hubby had put Riley in the room with me and closed the door. I had to open the door for her. I went potty and back to bed.
I was up at 8:20AM. Hubby said I looked "wrung out". No Shit Sherlock.
I dressed. Hubby made the bed.
I went to the kitchen and made a hot latte for him, a hot tea & Nanogreens for myself.
Hubby left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM.
I armed up a sausage and hashbrown in the air-fryer but was not hungry.
I put dirty laundry in washer. I put away clean dishes from the dishwasher.
I went outside at 11AM to play BALL with Riley. Tater came out with us, then PBJR came out. It was too hot to be outside long.
Watched TV for a while.
I went outside at 4PM to play BALL with Riley.
Hubby called me at 4:30PM to ask me for the address for the HOA to mail the package.
IF HE HAD LISTENED TO ME AND DONE IT CORRECTLY, HE WOULD NOT NEED TO BE CALLING ME.
He mailed the envelope at the Post Office. He is mailing the blueprint package at The UPS Store. Now, the HOA will receive the documents separately. WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT.
Again, he did not listen to me. He did it wrong.
WHY?
No comments:
Post a Comment