THURSDAY
AUGUST 27 2026
We were both tired, so I turned off the alarm at 4AM. It was raining outside. It hailed. We slept until 6AM.
It rained A LOT. It was good that we did not go for a dog walk.
I got dressed at 6AM. I went to the kitchen and made hot latte for Hubby with the new flavoring from Pax & Beneficia - cherry/vanilla/honey, made hot tea for myself.
Hubby made himself a burrito for breakfast.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 7:30AM. I had taken my normal hormone pill last night and 2 benadryl for my bug bites. I was still tired.
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
At 8:30AM, he left for the shop with the Jeep.
I cleaned the counter. Started dishwasher. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
I went out back to pick up dog poop.
I put away clean clothes. I cleaned off the counter and put dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.
I played with Riley and threw BALL for her outside. Tater & PBJR napped in the sun on her dog bed.
I did bookwork.
Hubby got home at 4:30PM.
Hubby was hungry. We left the dogs at home. Put cats in the bedrooms.
We went to the Thai House restaurant. I got Chicken Satay, we got Crab Rangoons, Hubby got Kung Pao Chicken #5 Hot.
DINNER AT THAI HOUSE RESTAURANT
We then went over to Smith's for groceries. Then loaded groceries in the Jeep and drove home.
Unloaded groceries. Put dogs out for potty. Took cats out of the bedrooms.
We watched TV for a while.
Sat in the hot tub at 7PM when it was dark. Riley swam with us. Tater & PBJR slept on the back patio.
We watched some TV.
Went to bed at 10PM.
BLOOD MOON THURSDAY NIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment