TUESDAY
AUGUST 18 2026
At 12:18, I am out of bed and went potty. PBJR had pushed me out of the bed.
I slept on the sofa until Hubby was up just before 4:13AM. I turned off my alarm.
I am dreaming that I am dizzy and walk unevenly. Even in my dreams, I have equilibrium problems.
Up at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 81F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. Hubby.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. Some car parked on the street and walked dogs; we had to put PBJR and Tater on leashes 1/2 way thru the walk.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.
We drove home. Had to drive the long way home to avoid the water main break and the mud everywhere on the road.
I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs. Fell asleep on the sofa.
Hubby put out all the garbage and the can out into the road. He cleaned the cat litter.
I woke up at 8:15AM when Hubby made a phone call to Zurich Ins.
PBJR went with Hubby to the shop in the Dually. I kissed her on the nose.
I brought the garbage can back inside.
I picked up dog poop outside. I threw BALL for Riley. It is already too hot outside.
I put together 7 more Wood Shim Xmas trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment