FRIDAY
AUGUST 14 2026
Up at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. I got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make hot tea for myself. Hubby had run out of milk, so no latte for him.
I let the dogs out for potty while Hubby dressed and made the bed.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
We locked up the house, put harnesses on dogs. Loaded dogs into Dually.
It was much cooler today, clouds in the sky.
Drove to Bunkerville.
Walked dogs in the soccer park. PBJR bopped around with her blue light on her harness. Walking beside Hubby, mostly. Then Tater ran around the park. I threw BALL for Riley.
We gave dogs water, loaded them into the truck.
Drove to the shop. I waited in the truck while Hubby got the Jeep out. A short grey 2-door. We drove the Jeep to the gas station so Hubby could fill it. He drove the Dually with the dogs. They settled down for a nap. Then we got on the Interstate. At the first exit out of Mesquite, Hubby pulled over and asked if I was OK. I told him I was good.
We drove to St George. Entering the Gorge, there were TERRIFIC WINDS. I almost got knocked over/pulled off the road. It was horrible. A semi almost tipped over that was driving next to Hubby.
I was white knuckling it at times. Going mostly 55-60. At one point, Hubby got behind a semi and it slowed down going uphill. We were only going 45. I passed Hubby & the semi, then he passed me.
We got to St George at 6:30AM. Dropped off the Jeep. I got into the Dually.
We stopped at Beans and Brews to get Hubby a latte. He went potty inside.
Then we took the dogs over to the Convention Center to
STUART & ROBERT CUDDLING ON SOFA
No comments:
Post a Comment