TUESDAY
AUGUST 26 2026
Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby with the new flavoring from Pax & Beneficia - cherry/vanilla/honey, hot tea for myself.
Hubby put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 86F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed.
It was 82F degrees at the park.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR was struggling to walk, so we took off her harness and she did much better. Hubby forgot her pink collar.
Could REALLY see the stars this morning. Totally clear with no clouds.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.
We drove home.
I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 7:30AM.
He cleaned cat litter. Then he left for the shop with PBJR in the truck.
PBJR HANGING OUT AT THE SHOP
I cleaned the counter. Started dishwasher. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
I went out back to pick up dog poop. The garbage truck was just passing by our house, so I was too late to put the poop in the receptacle.
I went out front to bring the trash can back inside the fence.
RILEY & STUART RELAXING IN THE HALLWAY
Hubby & PBJR got home in the truck at 3:30PM. Hubby was on the phone with the body shop guy.
Then Hubby left in the Jeep to go look at a truck in Las Vegas with Oscar & Geo. He was meeting Oscar at the shop.
I let the dogs out several times. PBJR kept wanting to nap outside in the heat. It was over 112F degrees and I could not stay out there.
The cat escaped when I opened the sliding glass door to the hot tub.
Hubby and I got in the hot tub at 8PM. It was still cooler than I liked. Riley, PBJR, and Tater came outside, too. Riley jumped into the tub before I could get inside. Hubby caught her and helped her swim around. We had her swim back and forth, then she almost fell asleep with her head over the side. She got out, shook off and ran around with the other dogs. Then she came back and walked around the edge - jumped in AGAIN!
We got toweled off and Hubby covered the hot tub.
Hubby gave PBJR a shower to wash all the dirt from the shop. I dried her off. She ran around and rubbed on the carpet in our room. Then I let her outside with the other dogs. She had fun, snorting.
We watched some TV. Went to bed at 10PM. I had to take a copule Benadryl and my hormone pill. Then I was out all night. Tater snuggled up to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment