MONDAY
AUGUST 17 2026
Up at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 79F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. Hubby FIXED THE GATE WITH TOOLS. It closes much better now.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. It was a nice walk. We walked the route backwards since Hubby had to cross the park to fix the gate. It was pleasantly cool. Nice stars in the sky. Chickens were making noises. No dogs barking.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.
We drove home. Had to drive the long way home to avoid the water main break and the mud everywhere on the road.
I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs. Fell asleep on the sofa.
Hubby watched YouTube TV. He put out fresh water for dogs. He put clean laundry in the dryer.
At 8:30AM, Hubby left for the shop in the Dually. He kissed me goodbye while I was on the sofa. I finally got up after he left.
I was still extremely dizzy and could not control my motor functions very well. Jerky movements. My balance and coordination have been affected.
According to the Health Line on the Internet-Lupus can affect the cerebellum and brainstem with inflammation; the parts of the brain that control balance and coordination.
I went outside to pick up dog poop. I threw BALL for Riley. It was already hot outside. Thank goodness that Hubby had A/C in the shop now.
I took a hot shower. Washed and conditioned my hair.
I put the dryer on for more time as the clothes still were mot dry. I started the dishwasher. I started the washer for the other clothes.
Dogs napped.
DOGS NAPPING
Hubby got home at 4PM, we put Robert & Stuart in our bedrom, Rattler in front bedroom. Left dogs at home.
Took the Jeep to Mr. Pawn to pick up the Walther P22. Hubby paid the FFL fee and filled out hte background check. Tanisha helped us. She said her kids just returned to school on August 10 already! Summer is almost over.
We drove to Scenic Store to get Lottery tickets.
Then we drove back to Mr Pawn and picked up the gun from Tanisha. She was nice helping us.
We drove home.
Robert & Stuart were already out of the bedroom. Stuart had opened the door.
Hubby turned on the heater for the hot tub.
Hubby vacuumed the house. He put away the cat litter in the armoire.
Hubby warmed up left-over Lasagne in the air fryer.
No comments:
Post a Comment