TUESDAY
AUGUST 11 2026
My hand was bothering all night, going numb. So I did not get a lot of sleep. Tater was sleeping on top of me so I was not too comfortable.
I finally fell asleep. But then I could not get up at 4:15AM for the dog walk. Hubby let me sleep.
Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
He gave tuna to the cats for breakfast. The shredded cheese bag had not been opened yet.
Hubby cleaned the cat litter and took the garbage can out to the street with all the garbage.
I got up at 6:30AM when he opened the bedroom door and Riley came to sleep with me. She woke me up.
I got up and dressed. Hubby got dressed. He had been sitting on the sofa with the dogs.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, I made hot tea and Nanogreens for myself.
I did bookwork. Paid some credit cards.
Hubby warmed up cheese eggs for me. I had to take a Nitro and some aspirin as my kept going numb. No blood flow.
At 8:40AM, Hubby and PBJR left for the shop in the Dually. She was happy as she left, wagging her tail and running to the truck. She is looking forward to seeing the guys at the shop.
I brought the garbage can inside the back fence. There was another dead tiny gecko on the sidewalk. I will let Hubby clean it up.
I played BALL with Riley outside. Tater was sleeping on a dog bed.
I worked on the Wood Shim Xmas trees. I added ribbon.
Then I ordered more garlands.
I cleaned the cat litter box with the hose out front. I saw our neighbor, Gary, out front and asked him if his truck was running better. He said it was the battery.
The wind came up and it looked overcast outside. I raised the screen on the side of the patio.
I vacuumed. I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
I called Washington Vet Clinic in St George to schedule an appointment for PBJR on Friday at 10AM.
I played BALL with Riley outside. Tater slept on the dog bed.
I worked on the Wood Shim Xmas Trees all day.
WOOD SHIM TREES
The dogs barked at the front door at NOON when Amazon delivered packages. More decor for the Wood Shim Xmas trees.
AMAZON PACKAGES
PBJR was at the shop all day in the A/C, so it was made more comfortable for her. She loved licking customers' legs, hanging in the bays with the guys, being beside her beloved daddy at the front desk.
Hubby finally got home at 5PM with dinner from DiBella Pizza. But it was all horrible. Instead of Lasagne that they did not have, he got Baked Ziti which was full of water and tasteless. Even the meatballs fell short. Garlic bread was bland and gross. Like slapping butter & garlic on a day old piece of plain white bread.
Hubby ordered the 12" pizza and wings with french fries. He said the wings were bland. This all cost $73. OMG. Too much. Never eating there again.
PBJR WITH OSCAR
PBJR IN FRONT ROOM ON DOG BED
HANGING IN THE WORK BAYS WITH THE GUYS
PBJR ON THE COOL SHOP FLOOR
I took the dogs out to play. PBJR was so exhausted that she barely got into the dog bed. I threw BALL for Riley.
PBJR RELAXING
PBJR'S WHORLS
PBJR'S FUR WHORLS ON HER BUTT
Hubby started snoring on the sofa. He put the dogs out at 10PM, but Stuart slipped out. We had to wait up until 11PM for him before he returned so we could go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment