FRIDAY
AUGUST 21 2026
Up at 4:00AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed. We decided to leave early to beat the other women to the park so the dogs can run around loose. Tater really needs the exercise. PBJR likes to walk off-leash.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby with the new flavoring from Pax & Beneficia - cherry/vanilla/honey, hot tea for myself. Hubby tasted it and said it was ok.
We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 91F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. The big gates were WIDE OPEN mowing had been done. Odd. WHY do they keep leaving the gates open?
It was 92F degrees at the park.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR was struggling to walk, so we took off her harness and she did much better.
Could REALLY see the stars this morning, just a few white fluffy clouds.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottles.
We drove home.
I unloaded dogs. Hubby had to unload PBJR because she had no harness. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs.
Then I fell asleep on the sofa until 7AM.
Hubby woke me up at 8AM. He cleaned cat litter. Then he left for the shop in the Jeep. He said some guy was coming in to get a lift on his Jeep, but once there at 9AM, the guy never showed.
Hubby still has to go pick up the Jeep in St George at the Dealership.
I did bookwork. Picked up dog poop outside in the back yard.
I walked down to get mail. Couple necklaces that I had ordered from Cinderella Ranch.
CECILY DROP PEWTER
RAMSEY PEWTER
Hubby got home at 3PM and brought 3 Crepes from the Crepery in St George. He had picked up the Amp from SSV works in St George and had to wait around for 1 hour. Nick had driven back the Jeep they were to pick up from the Dealership.
No comments:
Post a Comment