FRIDAY
JULY 31 2026
Awake at 3:59AM, I turned off the alarm before it rang on my phone.
Riley was sleeping with me in bed. The door to our room was shut because the Stuart cat had to be kept out.
Hubby was sleeping on the sofa with Tater & PBJR on the floor next to him.
I got up and dressed.
Went to the kitchen and plugged in the ice maker. Made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for cats. I filled the dog bowls with water. I put out the kibble for the dogs.
Hubby put the dogs out for potty. He got dressed.
Hubby put harnesses on dogs and then we loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Bunkerville.
At Bunkerville by 4:45AM, we walked the dogs around the park. There are big ruts over by the house, so we will have to stay away from that from now on. Whomever is mowing is making big ruts. The ruts were soaking wet and muddy.
I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR walked with us. Tater ran all around the park.
We gave dogs water. Loaded dogs in truck and drove home.
At home, unloaded dogs.
I started the laundry.
I took a nap until 9AM.
Hubby was answering phone calls for work.
I got up, gave the cats more water. Put the dogs out for potty. They had been napping, too. Riley napped with me on the sofa.
I put laundry in dryer.
I picked up dog poop. Consolidated it all in bags and threw in the big trash can.
I played BALL with Riley.
At 10AM, Hubby and I put cats in our room, locked door. Put clean food and water out for dogs. Closed the office barn doors. Then we left in the Jeep to stop at the shop. Hubby had to take pictures of the tires and order for a customer. We took the USB stick to the Printers and left it. She said that it should only be 15 minutes.
We drove to Smith's and got groceries. Sushi for Hubby, pop for the guys at the shop which was on sale. Total groceries less than $75! OMG.
Then we drove BACK to the Printers after 30 minutes of grocery shopping and the BLUEPRINTS were STILL NOT DONE. I waited in the Jeep while Hubby went inside to pay and pick them up.
By 11:30AM, we drove home. Saw our neighbor, Stan swerving on the road. We went the opposite way..
At home, while I put the dogs outside for potty and let the cats out of the room, Hubby unloaded groceries, I put away the groceries.
Hubby made breakfast for himself. I warmed up the frozen hashbrowns that I had purchased at Smiths with my cheese, milk, cream cheese eggs that I made yesterday.
I vacuumed. Hubby put away clean clothes.
Hubby turned on a movie called Dear Brigitte.
I compared our lottery tickets.
At 2:30PM, we put cats in the room again. Left dogs at home. Hubby drove me to get my nails done at GS Nails.
No comments:
Post a Comment