Saturday, July 18, 2026

SATURDAY / JULY 18 / DOG WALK / NAP / CLEAN WATER IN HOT TUB / HUBBY TO SHOP / GS NAILS /

 SATURDAY
JULY 18 2026



I was awake at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. The dogs got Hubby out of bed twice before then. Around 2AM. I did not hear them. 

I dressed. Went to the kitchen to put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

Hubby filled the dog bowls with breakfast eggs & chicken. 

Hubby put the dogs out for potty. He got dressed. He made the bed. 

I made a hot latte for Hubby. I made hot tea for myself.

Hubby put harnesses on dogs. 

He loaded dogs. I brought out the drinks. 

IT WAS SO HOT OUTSIDE. Already 90F degrees again.

We drove the dogs to the Bunkerville Soccer Park. There were no birds singing today. 

I threw BALL for Riley and it was even difficult for her to get around in the heat. 

SUNRISE IN BUNKERVILLE

We gave the dogs some water and loaded them into the truck.

Then we drove home.

At home, Hubby put the hose into the hot tub and filled it to the top.

Andy had returned form his vacation to Vietnam after a month. So at 3PM, Hubby took me in the Jeep over to get my nails done. Hubby took off to the shop. I called him when I was done. 

No comments: