SUNDAY
JULY 12 2026
Picked up dog poo. Said hello to Amy, neighbor. Dogs barked.
Conditioned hair.
Had Story Time with Hubby.
Hubby turned on the hot tub heater.
Hubby cleaned cat litter, put away clean clothes, got his passport from the Jeep and brought it inside so I can put it in the safe.
Hubby left at NOON to meet the HVAC guy at the shop to discuss putting in ductless A/C.
I put away the Mexican drugs in the bathroom cabinet.
Hubby got back after stopping at The Dollar $1 Store. He bought new swim pool noodles. Blue for him, pink for me.
It was too hot to swim, so he turned off the heater.
I took the dogs outside. It was hot. I threw a BALL for Riley. I did not let them stay outside too long.
I took a nap for 1 hour.
Hubby watched YouTube videos. I think he might have slept for a while.
Woke up, watched TV for a while.
We soaked in the hot tub for a while. It was very hot and humid outside, so we came inside. Hubby put towels and bathing suits in the dryer.
I went outside to dry off, throw BALL for Riley. Then I came inside.
I made more hot tea. We watched TV for a while.
Went to bed at 9PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment