MONDAY
JULY 20 2026
Up at 4:15AM. I slept quite well. The dogs slept all the way thru the night.
Hubby got up and let the puppies outside. Then I got dressed. I went to the kitchen. Put out dog kibble. I gave shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made a hot latte for Hubby, made a hot tea for myself.
Hubby put harnesses on dogs. Hubby loaded the dogs. I locked all the doors and then brought the drinks to the truck.
We drove to Bunkerville and walked the dogs. About 79 degrees, but high humidity again.
Walked around. I threw BALL for Riley. PBJR chewed on grass. Tater ran around and pooped. I picked it up. Cows were MOOING.
We gave the dogs water. I had to hold the bowl up for PBJR as she was ready to get into the truck.
Hubby loaded the dogs. Riley jumped in the back seat. We drove back to Mesquite.
Hubby washed the Dually at the Falcon Ridge car wash at Walmart because there were rain drops on the windshield. Must have spittle rained last night?
We drove home. Unloaded dogs.
I let the dogs out for potty.
I made breakfast eggs but forgot to put in cream cheese. I ate some.
Hubby made burritos for himself. He used the eggs I made.
I cleaned out the cat litter and vacuumed. Cats had litter all over the hallway.
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I put more dishes in the dishwasher.
I walked down at 1PM to get MAIL at the postal boxes.
No comments:
Post a Comment