Wednesday, July 29, 2026

WEDNESDAY / JULY 28 / DOG WALK / CLOUDS & RAIN /

JULY 28 2026
WEDNESDAY



Up at 4AM. We all slept thru the night!

Hubby put the dogs out for potty.

Hubby made the bed and got dressed. 

It felt like I was off a click and could not get started. I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

We locked the doors and put the harnesses on the dogs. 

Hubby loaded dogs into Dually.

We drove to Bunkerville. Lots of vehicles on I-15. 

We unloaded the dogs at the park. Tater took off for the garbage pile looking for bunnies. PBJR stayed with us. I threw BALLS for Riley with the help of Hubby's flashlight. We need to take a better flashlight with us.

Hubby walked over to shut the gate. It was wide open.

We got back to the truck and all the dogs collapsed in the grass after drinking water. It was 91° outside.

Loaded dogs into truck. 

Drove back to Mesquite.

Turning onto our street, we saw an older couple walking their little dogs. Odd that anybody would be out at this time of morning in the dark. Our dogs barked at their dogs. We also saw an electric bicycle pull out onto Flattop Mesa with red blinking lights on. Very odd that anybody would be riding an electric bike for exercise in the dark. 

We unloaded dogs at home. Dogs collapsed on the cool tile floor.

Hubby made himself breakfast. I made more hot tea. 

I cleaned up dog poop outside. It was barely light. Lots of overcast clouds.

I slept on the sofa from 6AM until 8AM. 

I picked up dog poop outside.

Hubby helped give me my diet shot before he left for the shop. He cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby left for the shop in his Dually.

I started doing laundry and put away dishes in dishwasher. 

I put out clean water and more kibble food for the dogs. I put out clean water for the cats. I refilled the water in the bathroom for the cats. 

I did bookwork.

I watched TV - Endeavour re-runs. 

I took the dogs out several times to play. It was overcast and started spitting rain, lots of thunder so I brought the dogs beds under the patio. 

STORM CLOUDS LOOK LIKE RAIN



I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.

Hubby finally came home after going to USPS to mail IRS paperwork, Credit Union complaints, Bank to deposit, UPS Store to drop off returns.

Hubby had dinner. 

I made the bed ready for night. 

We got in the hot tub later; about 8:30PM, but it was already stinking like sewage outside from the golf course watering. 

Dogs stayed inside. We did not want Riley to get wet. 

We watched a little TV afterwards. 

TATER & RILEY NAPPING ON SOFA


Went to bed at 9:30PM.



No comments: