JULY 30 2026
THURSDAY
Awake at Midnight. I got up to potty. PBJR was so still that I thought she was dead, then she started panting. I got up to turn the fan up for her. The A/C was set on 72F degrees.
Hubby got up to let the dogs out in the night, I heard him going potty. Then they all came back to bed.
Hubby started snoring, so I got up and went to the living room to sleep on the sofa.
I had turned off the alarm and slept until 6AM. Hubby had gotten up to let the dogs out, give shredded cheese and tuna to the cats.
I got up, dressed. Made the bed.
I went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself, Nanogreens for myself.
I was feeling really drugged, but had not taken anything last night.
I did bookwork.
Hubby put clothes in dryer and started it. I cleaned up the counter and loaded dishes in dishwasher.
I picked up dog poop. Hubby raked the back yard rocks that Riley had made mess while running.
Hubby cleaned cat litter and took out the poop.
Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop in the Dually.
I did more bookwork.
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.
I put the comforter in the washer, then the dryer.
I played BALL with Riley outside. PBJR went outside several times by herself. I monitor the time and don't let her out too long in the heat. When she comes back inside, I cool her off with ice packs from the fridge.
I walked down to get the mail, but as I walked out the door, an idiot woman in a car from up the hill decided to get her mail AND PARK IN FRONT OF THE MAILBOX FOR 20 MINUTES. I walked down to get the mail.
I had to send a letter to our Workman's comp company because they had sent a letter saying we did not pay it. I had proof we HAD paid it.
I tested the temperature of the sidewalk 145° then I tested the blacktop road and found it to be 175°. OMG.
No comments:
Post a Comment