TUESDAY
JULY 28 2026
Hubby put the dogs out for potty.
Hubby made the bed and got dressed.
I wanted to sleep a little longer, but Stuart climbed up on me in the bed and then jumped from the dresser of drawers tallboy to my chest. He landed on my heart. I woke up screaming in pain and threw him outside. I was angry.
I had severe pain in my chest for the rest of the day. Tomorrow, it will develop into a knot and a bruise in that area.
Hubby tried to get me to calm down, but I want that cat out of our house.
Hubby made himself breakfast. I made hot tea.
I cleaned up dog poop outside. It was barely light.
I picked up dog poop outside.
I did bookwork. I gave all the paperwork to Hubby to mail at the USPS certified mail to IRS.
I also gave envelope for Hubby to deposit cash to MACU.
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
Hubby left for the shop in his Dually.
I started doing laundry and put away dishes in dishwasher.
I put out clean water and more kibble food for the dogs. I put out clean water for the cats. I refilled the water in the bathroom for the cats.
I did bookwork.
I watched TV - Endeavour re-runs.
I took the dogs out several times to play. It was overwhelmingly hot today, we are in a Red Alert Heat Warning. I played BALL with Riley. Only short 5-10 minutes outside.
I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes.
I put more water in the hot tub from the hose.
I called Hubby at 5PM when he had not come home yet. He said it is nice in the A/C at the shop and they don't mind working later.
I reminded him that he had to get to the Credit Union before they closed today.
Hubby got home at 6:30PM. He made himself dinner.
We went outside to soak in the tub for a while. The dogs stayed inside. Tater came out and sat beside us for a few minutes, but he would not get in the tub.
When I came inside, Riley dashed out and jumped in the tub with Hubby.
I got her dried off when she came inside.
We watched TV for the rest of the night.
Went to bed at 9:30PM. Hubby stayed up until 10PM. Then all the dogs went out to potty and came ot bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment