SUNDAY
JULY 19 2026
Up all night with dogs. Repeated pooping. 11 loads I picked up this morning and Hubby was up at Midnight, I got up at 1AM and went to sleep on the sofa, 2AM, 4AM, 5AM.
I got up with the dogs at 5:30AM. Then I went back to bed until 6AM.
I got up and dressed. I went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
Then I put out tuna and shredded cheese for cats.
I put out kibble for dogs. I told hubby NO MORE HUMAN FOOD. NO EGGS. NO CHICKEN. The dogs can't handle it. It was pure diarrhea and soft poops like pudding.
I picked up dog poo.
Afterwards, I put on makeup, changed shoes. I did bookwork.
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I cleaned out dog water and cat water. Put out fresh kibble cat food. Put out fresh ice cubes for dogs.
At 8:30AM, we drove to GS Nails to get pedicures. We had to wait for about 15 minutes before Andy was done with another customer.
Hubby got his nails done, too.
We paid and left.
Drove to Beaver Dam via I-15; not much traffic. Stopped at Maverik, almost got hit head-on in the parking lot. We had to turn around and go to TA Travel Express. It was too busy at Maverik, people were lined up getting fuel.
We got fuel at TA Express. I waited in the Jeep while Hubby went inside. I saw a handicapped guy backing a truck up from a parking spot in front almost back into another truck.
I saw a grey truck circle the building 11 times after dropping off a couple girls. I probably should have called the cops. I asked the question at home on the computer and it said that might be potential trafficking stalker behavior. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment