Monday, July 27, 2026

MONDAY / JULY 27 /

MONDAY
JULY 27 2026



Up at 12:30. Hubby put dogs out for potty. We all went potty and back to bed. 

Hubby started snoring and would not stop, so I had to go out to the sofa to sleep.

Hubby got up at 5:30AM and started snoring on the sofa, so I went to bed. I slept until 6:30AM. 

I heard Hubby put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. He fed the dogs and got them fresh water. 

I got up and dressed. 

I went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for me. I made Nanogreens. 

I was exhausted from not getting enough rest. 

I did bookwork. Picked up dog poo outside. The dogs are having diarrhea from the change in dog food. 

Hubby did one more pass with the carpet cleaner before he dumped it and packed it up into the back of the Dually.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM and had to return the Rug Doctor Rental at Walmart. 

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean clothes and towels from the dog bathes last night. 

I took ONE allergy Benadryl. I was asleep by 10AM and slept until 2PM. I was drugged. 

Let the dogs outside for potty. 

I picked up more dog poo. It was 113° today. 

Hubby came home at 4:30PM after stopping at UPS Store to drop off his Amazon returns. Also returned the Amazon floor mop that I had ordered because it had a defective mop handle. 

Hubby made himself dinner. 

I was still tired. 

Hubby said the A/C at the shop is not getting it as cool as they wanted, so he is going to install a stand-alone unit on the side of the building by the bathroom and front room to see if that will help cool it more. 

Watched TV for a while. Muppets Show on YouTube.

RILEY ASLEEP ON DADDY



We went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: