SATURDAY
JULY 4 2026
I could not sleep last night. I sat on the sofa and surfed the internet.
At 2AM, I fell asleep. Then the dogs got me up at 3AM, 3:30AM. I set my alarm and went back to bed with the dogs & Hubby. Woke up at 4AM.
Got dressed. Made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for me. I put out tuna and shredded cheese for the cats.
Made the bed.
Hubby put harnesses on dogs. We loaded dogs into the Dually. Drove to Bunkerville.
Unloaded dogs. Riley ran after birds, then I threw BALL for her all around the park. PBJR munched on grass. Tater pooped and I picked it up. Tater ran everywhere. Lots of puppy energy.
We gave dogs water and loaded them in the truck.
RILEY HANGING ON DADDY IN DUALLY
Drove to the Info Center. There was one homeless man sleeping behind the building.
I threw BALL for Riley, we walked all around on the sidewalk.
Gave water to dogs and loaded them into the truck. Drove home.
At home, we unloaded dogs. I let them outside in the back yard. I picked up dog poo.
Noticed that there was a sink hole in the neighbor's yard next to the house by the garage man-door. So I took a picture and had Hubby went it to Garry. He came out and took care of it.
I made my own custom cheese eggs with cream cheese. Tastes much better than the Egg Bites we were buying at Smith's. And much cheaper to make.
I cleaned the counter and put dishes in dishwasher to wash. I put laundry and started washer. Then put clothes in dryer.
NO COMMENT
We got into the HOT TUB at 10AM. The day really goes by slowly when you get up at 5AM.
I took a nap when we got out. I had to catch up on sleep. After my 1 hour nap, I went outside and played BALL with Riley. PBJR sunbathed her belly on the dog bed.
Hubby watched YouTube.
We got into the VERY HOT hot tub at 3PM. Hubby had left the heater on all day. He decided it had to be kept warmer. Much too hot to stay in very long.
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes.
Later in the night, we watched Bookish on Amazon Prime. 4 Episodes.
At 8:55PM, we took the camp chairs and put them in the front of the house in the street and waited for the Fireworks on the Mesa.
They started late. I filmed them, It lasted 14 minutes.
FIREWORKS SEEN AS SITTING OUT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE IN THE STREET
Dogs watched us thru the screened front door that we had left open. None of them got upset from the explosions.
We let the dogs out one last time.
We went to bed at 10:30PM after watching the last episode of Bookish.
No comments:
Post a Comment