TUESDAY
JULY 21 2026
JULY 21 2026
Up at 1:15AM. Hubby put the dogs out for potty. Riley & Tater. Then PBJR got up and wanted outside. I let her out. Hubby was sitting on the patio chairs. He came inside shortly afterwards.
Put PBJR & Tater on the bed, but they were on my side-sleeping on my blankets. So I went to the living room to sleep on the sofa.
Hubby was up at 5AM. I had shut off the alarm for 4:15 because I hurt too much and was too tired to go for a dog walk.
Hubby got dressed. Made the bed. Put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats, put out kibble for the dogs. Let the dogs outside again.
Then he sat on the sofa watching YouTube automotive videos.
I slept until 6:30AM.
I got up and dressed. Felt out of sync. Could not get going...
I made a hot latte for Hubby, made a hot tea for myself.
I made cream cheese/cheese eggs for my breakfast. Hubby had left-over burrito.
I cleaned the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.
I picked up all the household trash and then went outside to pick up dog poo from the yard. I put them in the trash bag. Hubby cleaned the cat litter. Then he took the bag outside to the trash can.
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM.
I did bookwork.
I washed and conditioned my hair.
I put clean dishes away. I put 2 loads of clean laundry away.
I played BALL with Riley outside. The neighbors had over family with dogs. One large black poodle and one small black poodle. I brought the dogs inside again.
I did more bookwork.
I played BALL with Riley outside. Took the dogs out for potty.
No comments:
Post a Comment