Thursday, July 23, 2026

THURSDAY / JULY 23 / DOG WALK / TATER BAD DOG / LOST CELL PHONE IN PARK /

THURSDAY
JULY 23 2026 



Alarm rang at 4:15AM. I was up and out of bed then dressed.

I went to put the dogs outside for potty after Hubby went to the bathroom to potty.

I went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

I put out dog kibble for the dogs. Hubby made the bed. 

I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats. 

Then Hubby dressed. He put harnesses on dogs. He loaded dogs into the Dually.

We drove to Bunkerville. Riley rode with her head out the window.

We unloaded dogs. I threw BALL for Riley. 

Tater wandered, then went out the gate. There were some stupid women that were walking their dogs. Tater went over to visit and they started barking. We had to run to get Tater. Tater came back to us. He did not hurt the other dogs, just stood there. 

PBJR tried running, but we caught her. 

We leashed up the dogs and finished our walk. 

No more walks there for us in the AM. Obviously people are out in the early mornings. 

We drove back home. 

Unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I let them out for potty. I picked up dog poop.

Hubby made breakfast for himself. Then he sat down to watch YouTube videos. But he realized he did not have his cell phone. It had come out of his pocket at the park when he was running after Tater. 

Hubby took my phone to call his phone, he drove BACK to Bunkerville in the Dually. 

I stayed at home and did bookwork. 

Hubby came back and had both phones. Some nice women at the park helped him look for his phone.
Thank goodness they found it. He had his phone on SILENT mode. 

He drove back. Then he stopped to talk with the neighbor that had his black dog with him before Hubby came inside the house. 

I warmed up sausage and cream cheese eggs in the air-fryer for mself.

Then Hubby watched SideTrack Adventures on YouTube until he cleaned out the cat litter. 

He left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM. 

I vacuumed the armoire and behind it. 

I did more bookwork. Paid bills.




No comments: