Thursday, July 02, 2026

THURSDAY / JULY 2 / DOG WALK / DOG WALK / WALMART GROCEREIES /

THURSDAY
JULY 2 2026




Hubby was up at 2AM with the dogs and let them out for potty. Then he went back to bed. 

I was up at 3AM, I let the dogs out for potty. Then I went to sleep on the sofa. I set my phone alarm for 4AM. 

I was up again at 3:30AM when the dogs came out again for potty. I let them out again. 

I woke up at 4AM when the alarm rang. 

I got dressed. Hubby put the dogs out AGAIN. Then I put out dog food bowls, put out tuna & shredded cheese for the cats. 

I made a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself. Hubby put harnesses on the dogs and we loaded them into the Dually.

Hubby had installed the divider in the truck so the dogs will stay in the back seat.

DOG GATE


We drove to the soccer park in Bunkerville. Riley jumped in the front with me and stuck her head out the window.

PBJR was chewing on the new fastener for the dog gate and Hubby yelled at her. Tater was chewing on a deer antler in the back seat. PBJR was really upset when Hubby reprimanded her. Like he had beat her! Her beloved daddy raised his voice! When we got to the park, Hubby apologized to her and petted her. 

Hubby got the dogs out, the water out, then had to go potty at the public restroom across the street. So he left the truck keys on the street lamp post. I walked over to get them, then played BALL with Riley while we all walked across the park.

Hubby finally joined us. We listened to the dogs barking across the field. No cows mooing, tho. 

We finished our walk around the park. I kept throwing BALLS for Riley. 

We gave them water and loaded the dogs into the truck.

Drove to the Info Center. Unloaded the dogs. There was an SUV parked in the middle of the lot. 

Walked the dogs around on the sidewalk. Tater wandered. I threw BALL for Riley.

Gave water to the dogs. Then we loaded them into the truck. Drove home. 

Unloaded dogs at home. 

I made toast and more hot tea for myself at home.

I let the dogs outside for potty. Hubby made burritos for himself and the guys at work. 

Hubby cleaned the cat litter and vacuumed. 

I started a load of laundry in the washer. I cleaned the counter then loaded & started the dishwasher. 

Hubby picked up groceries from Walmart on the way home. 

We put away groceries. 

Watched TV. 

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: