Wednesday, July 22, 2026

WEDNESDAY / JULY 22 / NO DOG WALK / HUMID & HOT / CLEAN FRIDGE / DETAILER CLEANS JEEP /

WEDNESDAY
JULY 22 2026



Hubby took dogs out at 4AM. I was too tired to go for a dog walk so I did not set the alarm. My phone sat in the bathroom overnight (I forgot that I had left it there) and the charge dropped to 4%. 

Hubby woke me up at 6:30AM. I asked for 30 more minutes, but Riley came to lick my face and wake me up. I had a really nice dream about a nice boat in a exclusive resort lagoon with fish and Bud (our old dog) wrangling fish onto the boat.

I got up and dressed. 

I went to the kitchen to make hot latte for Hubby, hot tea and Nanogreens for me. I had forgotten about making Nanogreens and started making them again. Duh. 

Hubby was watching YouTube automotive videos.

I went outside and cleaned up all the dog poop out back. There were 21 piles. Where is all this coming from? 3 dogs x 7 poops each per DAY?

When I went back inside the house, I asked Hubby to go outside and rake the yard because Riley has really torn it up again. 

I started to clean out the fridge. It was disgusting with dog hair and leaked things everywhere.

CLEAN FRIDGE
 

When Hubby got back inside, I asked him if he wanted to throw out old bottles of stuff. Ick. 

Hubby left at 8:40AM when I reminded him. He took the Dually to work.

I started washing clothes. I cleaned kitchen counters and started dishwasher.

I vacuumed up the cat litter. 

I did bookwork. 

At 10:45AM, the Detailer guys came to clean the Jeep. I gave them the keys and they pulled it into the driveway to wash & detail it. 

By NOON, the guys were done cleaning the Jeep.

Dogs did not like hearing the guys slamming the doors and vacuuming. 

I did more updates on our house plans.








No comments: